Your Frisco Electrician!
Does your home or office have electrical problems? Are any of the sockets not taking plugs or failing to provide power? Does a breaker live up to its name and keep breaking? Do you have a rebellious switch that isn't actually switching? Allow us to be your go to Frisco Electrician!
Reasons why we are not just any regular old service!
1) We provide expert service: Anything and everything electrical in your office or home is something we can install, repair, or fix. Every single one of our technicians is individually licensed, well trained, with over 7 years experience. With the experts on our team and their exemplary customer service skills, we are sure you'll call us again for future needs and tell those you know to give us a try.
2) We're the safe choice: Our technicians go through a rigorous vetting process, including drug testing and robust background checks. When working in your home of office, they take the necessary steps to protect themselves, you, your pets, and your property from danger while handling the installation, repair, or upgrade project you call us for.
3) We're prompt and courteous: You do not waste time sitting around pondering where your assigned technician is at any given time. We know you're busy and that the work we do is eating up a part of your hectic schedule, which has more important demands of you than staring out a window looking for a truck or van to roll down the street. Our scheduling is not done in big blocks of time to give us the flexibility to handle all our calls. As such, we slot our technicians in windows of only a few hours, so that we can give an accurate heads up call around a half an hour before we arrive. That way, you know when to expect us pulling up and knocking on your door. As Frisco Texas is largely a bedroom community, we know that your time at home might be limited due to your job or other obligations in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
4) See us the day you call: When electrical repairs need to happen, there is no point putting them off and waiting, especially if it is something you need to get through the day or if it is a fire hazard, electrocution danger, or other potential issue. Our technicians come out in vehicles that are fully stocked so they can access issues and then also complete the necessary work all in one trip. Call us early in the morning, and we can promise service that same day. Even if your issue pops up later in the day, give us a ring anyway, and we'll send someone out that has room in their schedule.
5) Enjoy no-surprise pricing: Once we get a look at the work that needs to be done, we provide you the entire price, upfront. This is not an estimate, as you will not pay a dime more than what you are quoted. We don't start working until you know how much you'll pay, and we have no hidden fees.
6) No other company has a better guarantee: We stand by our work for years to come. If our work breaks down or fails within the time frame of the guarantee the technician gives you, we come back out and fix for free.
7) Our technicians are familiar with the electrical systems of new constructions, but also experienced in handling the wiring of older installations, and they can verify that it still works safely or fix it up to modern standards when need be.
8) Our company serves more than just locally: Our service area includes both Collin and Denton counties, as well as the metropolitan area of Dallas and Fort Worth.
Need a reliable and affordable electrician service? Remember the name... Frisco Electrician Experts. You will be glad you did!
M-Sat: 7am - 9pm
Electrician Frisco Tx © Electrician Services TECL 25784